Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:05 AM CDT on April 02, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 03, 2015
... Flood Watch in effect from 7 PM this evening through 7 PM Friday
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a
* Flood Watch for portions of southern Illinois... southwest
Indiana... western Kentucky and southeast Missouri... including
the following areas... in southern Illinois... Alexander...
Edwards... Franklin... Gallatin... Hamilton... Hardin... Jackson...
Jefferson... Johnson... Massac... Perry IL... Pope... Pulaski...
Saline... Union IL... Wabash... Wayne IL... white and Williamson.
In southwest Indiana... Gibson... Pike... Posey... Spencer...
Vanderburgh and Warrick. In western Kentucky... Ballard...
Caldwell... Carlisle... Crittenden... Daviess... Fulton... Graves...
Henderson... Hickman... Hopkins... Livingston... Lyon...
Marshall... McCracken... McLean... Union KY and Webster. In
southeast Missouri... Bollinger... Butler... Cape Girardeau...
Carter... Mississippi... New Madrid... Perry MO... Ripley...
Scott... Stoddard and Wayne MO.
* From this evening through Friday evening
* two to four inches of rain are expected during the period
generally north and west of a line from Greenville to Murray
Kentucky. Locally higher amounts are possible in the watch area but
the areas most likely to see the highest amounts are southeast
Illinois and southwest Indiana.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Special Statement
- District of Columbia - Special Statement
- Florida - Special Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Idaho - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Maine - Winter Weather Advisory
- Maryland - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Areal Flood Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Areal Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Lake Wind Advisory
- Oregon - Freeze Warning
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Utah - Freeze Warning , Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report