San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 10:19 PM CDT on September 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 7 am CDT Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 7 am CDT Saturday.
* Visibility... will be one-quarter to one-half mile at times.
* Impacts... the fog will be more widespread in valleys and other
low-lying areas. Motorists should be prepared for travel delays
and use extra caution while driving overnight.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down.
Use your headlights and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report