San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 6:31 AM EDT on September 02, 2014
Expires 9:30 AM EDT on September 02, 2014
The National Weather Service in Indianapolis has issued a
* small stream Flood Advisory for...
northern Greene County in southwest Indiana...
northern Monroe County in south central Indiana...
southern Owen County in west central Indiana...
southwestern Clay County in west central Indiana...
* until 930 am EDT
* at 631 am EDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated an
area of heavy rainfall across the advisory area. Doppler radar
estimated that over 3 inches of rain has fallen over parts of the
advisory area overnight.
* Runoff from this rainfall will cause minor flooding to occur...
especially along small streams and near low water crossings. Some
locations that will experience minor flooding include... Linton and
This includes the following streams and drainages... Eel
River... White River... Muddy Fork... Jack Creek... Indian Creek... Honey
Creek... Beanblossom creek... Fish Creek... Lick Creek... Big
Branch... Lemon Creek... Richland creek... Black Creek... Fourmile
creek... Miller branch... lattas creek... White Oak creek... Watkins
creek... rattlesnake creek... Raccoon Creek... Elliston
creek... mccormicks creek... Mill Creek... naans branch... Limestone
creek... jacks defeat creek... Butler Creek... West Fork Lick
Creek... Sulphur creek... Sixmile Creek... West Fork creek... Bryant
creek... Stephens creek... Bunnell branch... Beech Creek... lagoon
creek... Camp Creek... Goose Creek... little Raccoon Creek... Stout
creek... griffy creek... Mud Creek... Buck Creek... Pond creek and ore
An additional inch of rainfall is still possible in the advisory
Do not drive your vehicle into areas where the water covers the
roadway. The water depth may be too great to allow your car to cross
Lat... Lon 3928 8724 3938 8663 3934 8663 3934 8650
3923 8641 3896 8724
Local Storm Report
09/02/2014 0330 am
Spencer, Owen County.
Heavy rain m2.12 inch, reported by mesonet.
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 6:15 AM EDT on September 02, 2014
... On this date in central Indiana weather history...
2003 the highest flood since March 1913 quickly struck the
Martinsville area following the heavy rains of the 1st.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , High Wind Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- New Hampshire - Dense Fog Advisory
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Coastal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement, High Surf Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning