San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:31 PM CDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Hardin
* until Friday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 25.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: the river is forecast to continue to fall slowly and
descend back below flood stage Friday morning.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 09/16 09/17 09/18 09/19 09/20
Hardin 25.0 25.32 25.3 25.2 25.1 24.9 24.8
Lat... Lon 3952 9064 3952 9052 3898 9048 3891 9054
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report