San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 1:31 AM CDT on September 20, 2014
Expires 10:15 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
... Patchy dense fog early this morning...
At 100 am... developing patches of fog was restricting visibility
to three quarters of a mile at Carbondale... and under 3 miles at
Mount Vernon... Cairo... and Poplar Bluff.
Be advised if you will be traveling this early weekend
morning... that the visibility may drop suddenly in these sporadic
patches of dense fog.
Fog will be most likely across the western half of the
region... especially in southeast Missouri and near water bodies.
But patches of dense fog may occur throughout the area.
The fog should burn off quickly after the sun rises.
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Beach Hazard Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report