San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 11:13 PM CDT on September 01, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 02, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT Tuesday...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of central Illinois... east central Illinois and
southeast Illinois... including the following areas... in
central Illinois... Shelby. In east central Illinois... Clark...
Coles... Cumberland and Edgar. In southeast Illinois... Clay...
Crawford... Effingham... Jasper... Lawrence and Richland.
* Until 7 am CDT Tuesday
* thunderstorms will continue to become more widespread overnight.
Rainfall rates may exceed 2 inches per hour at times within
stronger storms... producing an enhanced risk of flash flooding.
Showers and thunderstorms will gradually taper off and come to
an end by Tuesday morning.
* The high rainfall rates expected with these storms may lead to
flash flooding of low-lying and flood-prone areas... such as
ditches... viaducts... and small creeks and streams.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Texas - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report