San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 12:25 AM CDT on September 21, 2014
Expires 2:15 AM EDT on September 21, 2014
... Special Weather Statement...
At 1223 am CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
strong thunderstorms along a line extending from Glencoe to York
Center to Oswego... moving east at 40 mph.
Winds greater than 40 mph... occasional cloud to ground lightning...
brief heavy downpours... are possible with these storms.
Cities and towns affected...
Oak Brook... Morton Grove... Winnetka...
Franklin Park... Niles... Downers Grove...
Northlake... Schiller Park... Park Ridge...
Other locations affected...
Argonne National laboratory... Brookfield zoo... College of
dupage... Navy pier...
Gusty winds may cause small objects such as trash bins to blow
around. Stay away from high objects outdoors such as trees. Heavy
rainfall could lead to standing water on roadways and poor
visibility. Seek shelter in a sturdy structure until these storms
Lat... Lon 4211 8772 4208 8767 4191 8762 4190 8760
4184 8760 4177 8756 4175 8753 4170 8751
4168 8748 4152 8780 4162 8855 4185 8809
time... Mot... loc 0525z 280deg 35kt 4214 8771 4184 8795
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement