San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Upper Weiser River
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 5:43 AM MDT on March 09, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on March 10, 2014
... Flood Watch remains in effect through Monday morning...
The Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of west central Idaho. This includes the following
areas... Boise Mountains... upper Weiser river basin and west
* Through Monday morning.
* A mild and wet Pacific storm system will bring moderate to heavy
rain and the potential for flooding across areas of southwest
Idaho through Monday morning. Rising snow levels will result in
additional runoff from snowmelt in the low and mid elevations.
The snow levels will rise to around 7500 feet this
evening... then lower to around 5000 feet Monday afternoon.
* Rainfall and snowmelt may lead to flooding of creeks...
ditches... and storm drains. Additionally... mud and rock
slides... or debris flows may occur in steep terrain and on burn
scars. Main Stem river flooding is not expected at this
time... but rivers will be running high. Persons near the Weiser
river at Weiser should be on alert as the river is forecast to
crest near bankfull Monday evening.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alaska - Winter Storm Watch , Blizzard Watch , Wind Chill Advisory , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory, Winter Storm Warning , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Special Weather Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Warning
- Texas - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Warning , Public Information Statement