Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Big and Little Wood River Region
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 8:50 PM MDT on August 19, 2017
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on August 20, 2017
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Sunday afternoon
through Sunday evening for gusty winds and low humidity for fire
weather zones 410 and 425...
* affected area... Arco desert region of fire weather zone 410.
Fire weather zone 425.
* Wind... southwest to west winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 30
* Humidity... minimum 9 to 15 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended. Do not use fireworks.
Engine heat from vehicles can spark wildfires, especially in
grasses. Do not park on or drive over grassy areas or throw
cigarettes out of cars.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory
- California - Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Special Statement , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Watch
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert, Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert, Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Nevada -
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- Ohio -
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Pennsylvania -
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement