San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 4:09 AM CDT on September 02, 2014
Expires 8:30 AM EDT on September 02, 2014
... Patchy dense fog through daybreak...
Patchy dense fog will be found through sunrise. The fog will be
especially dense in river valleys and other low lying areas where
visibilities may be reduced to just a few hundred feet at times.
The fog will start to lift between 7 and 8 am CDT... and should be
gone by 9 am.
If you are driving early this morning... be prepared for rapidly
changing and greatly reduced visibilities.
Local Storm Report
09/01/2014 0730 am
WNW Parnell, Iowa County.
Heavy rain m1.22 inch, reported by trained spotter.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , High Wind Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- New Hampshire - Dense Fog Advisory
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning