Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Big Island Interior
Statement as of 3:15 AM HST on October 23, 2016
... Wind Advisory now in effect until 6 PM HST this evening...
* timing... through this evening.
* Winds... northeast 15 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph. Winds
will be strongest over and downwind of terrain.
* Impacts... strong wind gusts will cause loose objects to blow
around... and could result in downed tree branches. Driving high
profile vehicles may become difficult.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of at least 30 mph...
or gusts of at least 50 mph... are expected. Motorists should use
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Connecticut - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Flood Statement , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maine - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Hampshire - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New York - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory