Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Oahu North Shore
Statement as of 3:33 PM HST on June 30, 2016
... Wind Advisory in effect from 6 am Friday to 6 PM HST
The National Weather Service in Honolulu has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 6 am Friday to 6 PM HST
* Timing... Friday through Saturday.
* Winds... northeast to east winds increasing to 15 to 30
mph... with gusts to 50 mph. Gusts to 60 mph are expected over
The Summit of Haleakala. Winds will be strongest over mountain
ridges and high terrain... and downslope of the mountains.
* Impacts... wind gusts this strong will cause loose objects to
blow around... and could result in downed tree branches.
Localized power outages are possible. Driving high profile
vehicles may become difficult.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of at least 30 mph...
or gusts of at least 50 mph... are expected. Motorists should use
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Nevada - Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report