San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Georgia, Coastal Camden
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 3:21 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
Expires 5:15 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
The National Weather Service in Jacksonville has issued an
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for minor flooding of poor
drainage areas in...
northern Camden County in southeast Georgia...
this includes the cities of... Woodbine... High Point...
Glynn County in southeast Georgia...
this includes the cities of... St. Simons... Jekyll Island... Dock
Junction... Country Club estate... Brunswick...
* until 515 am EDT
* at 319 am EDT Weather Service Doppler radar indicated heavy rain
from widespread showers and thunderstorms pushing inland off the
Atlantic Ocean early this morning. Storm total rainfall amounts of 2
to 4 inches will be possible and will impact most of Glynn and
Camden counties but the biggest impact will be across the Brunswick
Metro area including St. Simons Island.
Excessive runoff from these storms will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams... highways... streets and underpasses.
Additionally... country roads and farmlands along the banks of creeks
and streams and other low lying areas are subject to flooding.
Do not drive your vehicle into areas where the water covers the
roadway. The water depth may be too great to allow your car to cross
safely. Move to higher ground. Remember... turn around dont drown.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... commercial radio or television
stations... or cable television for any updates or flood warnings. For
additional information... visit the National Weather Service in
Jacksonville website on the internet at weather.Gov/jax.
Lat... Lon 3124 8128 3120 8126 3120 8132 3116 8135
3113 8134 3111 8139 3100 8140 3101 8145
3098 8147 3096 8144 3098 8140 3090 8140
3081 8144 3089 8176 3141 8166 3145 8162
3130 8141 3131 8134 3127 8125
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report