San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:56 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 11:25 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Spring Creek near Iron City (cr 16).
* From this morning to Sunday evening... or until the warning is
* At 3:00 am Saturday the stage was 12.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage today
and continue rising to near 18.2 feet late tonight or early Sunday.
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... flood waters approach homes near Yates Road
and Smith Landing.
Lat... Lon 3114 8474 3115 8471 3109 8469 3082 8475 3082 8481
Statement as of 2:34 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Apalachicola...
a record rainfall of 1.69 inches was set at Apalachicola on
Friday... April 18. This breaks the old record of 1.62 set in 1943.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Tornado Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Watch
- New Jersey - Special Statement , Record Report
- New York - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report