Current Watches and Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 5:48 AM EDT on May 05, 2016
Expires 7:00 PM EDT on May 05, 2016
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to 7 PM
EDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Tampa Bay area - Ruskin FL has
issued a lake Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 10 am this
morning to 7 PM EDT this evening.
* Timing... 10 am to 7 PM.
* Winds... 20 to 25 mph with higher gusts.
* Impacts... hazardous boating conditions on area lakes.
A lake Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast
to be 20 to 29 mph with frequent gusts to near or above gale
force for at least 3 hours. Winds of these magnitudes will
create rough conditions on larger area lakes which could produce
damage to... or flip... small pleasure craft.
Outdoor enthusiasts may wish to postpone lake related activities
until conditions improve.
Statement as of 4:32 AM EDT on May 05, 2016
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Tampa...
A record rainfall of 2.79 inches was set at Tampa
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 1.4 inches
set back in 1978.
- Alabama - Wind Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Coastal Flood Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement , Special Statement
- Washington - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory