San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:32 AM EDT on April 20, 2014
Expires 10:32 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Sunday the stage was 14.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 14.8 feet by
early Tuesday morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... minor flooding of low bottomlands along the
river and some lower river access roads.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... this will cause minor flooding of low lying
areas and Timber lands.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Macclenny 12 14.2 sun 10 am 14.7 14.8 14.5 14.1 13.7
Lat... Lon 3035 8220 3034 8203 3062 8198 3062 8204 3038 8207 3041 8221
Coastal Hazard Statement
Statement as of 1:17 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
... High rip current risk remains in effect until 11 PM EDT this
* timing... strong northerly winds will create a longshore
current... combining with easterly swells to produce a high risk
of rip currents today. This threat will likely continue Monday.
* Impacts... rip currents will be common at area beaches today.
Beach goers should exercise caution if entering the surf.
There is a high risk of rip currents.
Rip currents are powerful channels of water flowing quickly away
from shore... which occur most often at low spots or breaks in The
Sandbar and in the vicinity of structures such as groins...
jetties and piers. Heed the advice of lifeguards and the beach
patrol. Pay attention to flags and posted signs.
If you become caught in a rip current... do not panic. Remain calm
and begin to swim parallel to shore. Once you are away from the
force of the rip current... begin to swim back to the beach. Do
not attempt to swim directly against a rip current. Even a strong
swimmer can become exhausted quickly.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement