San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Colorado, West Jackson and West Grand Counties Above 9000 Feet
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 2:59 AM MDT on September 15, 2014
... Today in Metro Denver weather history...
15 in 1921... rainfall of 0.02 inch was the only measurable
precipitation of the month.
In 1976... the public reported a funnel cloud and Golf Ball
size hail east of Parker.
15-17 in 2000... unusually hot weather for so late in the season
occurred when temperatures climbed into the 90's setting
daily record maximum temperatures on each of the 3 days.
The high temperature was 92 degrees on the 15th and 95
degrees on both the 16th and 17th.
15-19 in 1906... rain on 5 consecutive days totaled 1.61 inches.
A thunderstorm occurred on the 17th. High temperatures
ranged from 48 degrees on the 16th to 65 degrees on the
15th. Low temperatures were in the lower to mid 40's.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Special Statement