Current Watches and Warnings
California, Cadiz Basin
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:01 AM PDT on October 01, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 03, 2016
... Red flag warning in effect from 11 am to 11 PM PDT Sunday for
gusty winds and low relative humidity...
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from 11 am to 11 PM PDT Sunday. The
Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Timing... late Sunday morning through Sunday evening.
* Wind... gusty southwest winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 40 mph
are expected to develop during the late morning and persist
through the early evening hours.
* Minimum humidity... 8 to 14 percent.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are
either occurring now... .or are expected to occur soon. A
combination of strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm
temperatures can contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Maryland - Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Warning, Coastal Flood Watch
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New York - Coastal Flood Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report