Current Watches and Warnings
California, Southeastern San Joaquin Valley
Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
Statement as of 9:40 AM PST on November 27, 2015
Expires 1:00 PM EST on November 29, 2015
... Freeze warning in effect from 2 am to 10 am PST
... Freeze watch remains in effect from late Saturday
night through Sunday morning...
... Freeze warning for today is cancelled...
The National Weather Service in Hanford has issued a freeze
warning... which is in effect from 2 am to 10 am PST Saturday.
A freeze watch remains in effect from 2 am to 10 am PST
Sunday. The freeze warning for today has been cancelled and
is no longer in effect as temperatures in the San Joaquin
Valley have risen above 32 degrees.
* Temperatures... 28 to 32.
* Timing... near freezing by 2 am PST and widespread minimum
temperatures of 28 to 32 after 5 am PST.
* Impacts... long durations below freezing will kill unprotected
vegetation. Exposed water pipes could burst. Pets and
livestock feel the extreme cold as well.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
- Arizona - Special Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Maine - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Montana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Puerto Rico - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Watch
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement