San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
California, Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties
Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory
Statement as of 2:13 PM PDT on September 30, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on October 01, 2014
... Freeze warning remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT
... Frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT
... Freeze watch in effect from late Wednesday night through
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a freeze
watch... which is in effect from late Wednesday night through
Thursday morning. A freeze warning remains in effect from 1 am to
8 am PDT Wednesday. A frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am
to 8 am PDT Wednesday.
* Low temperatures: most areas in the freeze warning 26 to 32
degrees... except in the upper teens to lower 20s near Klamath
Marsh. 33 to 36 degrees in the frost advisory. Below freezing
temperatures are expected again Wednesday night into Thursday
* Inversion: developing just a few hundred feet above the
ground with temperatures above 36 degrees.
* Locations in the freeze warning include: Beatty... Bly...
Chemult... Crescent... Gilchrist... Sprague River... Lakeview...
Altamont... Klamath Falls... Tulelake... Dorris... Alturas.
* Locations in the frost advisory include: Paisley... Macdoel...
* Impacts... below freezing temperatures may cause damage to
many types of vegetation.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report