Current Watches and Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 2:52 AM PDT on September 04, 2015
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning
to 9 PM PDT this evening...
A lake Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
9 PM PDT this evening.
* Winds... southwest to west 15 to 25 mph with gusts 35 to 40 mph.
* Wave heights on lake tahoe: 2 to 4 feet. Highest waves along
the north and east shores.
* Small boats will be prone to capsizing and should remain off
lake waters until conditions improve.
Check our website at weather.Gov/Reno or listen to NOAA Weather
Radio for updates on this situation.
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:51 AM PDT on September 04, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 2 PM this afternoon to
9 PM PDT this evening for gusty winds and low humidity in the
* affected area... fire zone 273 Mono-eastern alpine counties and
fire zone 450 western Nevada Sierra front.
* Winds... southwest to west 15 to 25 mph with gusts 35 to 40
mph. Local gusts to 45 mph in wind prone areas.
* Humidity... 10 to 15 percent.
* Impacts... the combination of gusty winds and low humidity will
create critical fire weather conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
will occur. Continue to check weather.Gov/Reno for updates.
- Alabama - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Warning, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory, Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report