San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
California, Lower Colorado River Valley CA
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 1:55 PM PDT on April 24, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on April 25, 2014
... Red flag warning in effect from noon MST /noon PDT/ to 8 PM
MST /8 PM PDT/ Friday for strong winds... low relative humidity
and high fire danger for the lower Colorado River valley of
extreme southeast California and extreme southwest Arizona...
The National Weather Service in Phoenix has issued a red flag
warning for strong winds... low relative humidity and high fire danger... which
is in effect from noon MST /noon PDT/ to 8 PM MST /8 PM PDT/ Friday.
The Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... in Arizona... Yuma/Martinez Lake and
vicinity/lower Colorado River valley AZ. In California... lower
Colorado River valley CA.
* Winds... southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... Friday afternoon into Friday evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 10 percent.
* Impacts... fuels are dry and fire danger is high. These
conditions... combined with low relative humidity and strong winds
will lead to widespread hazardous fire weather conditions.
Please advise the appropriate officials and fire crews in the
field of this red flag warning.
National Weather Service Phoenix is on the internet at
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Mississippi - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement