San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Northwest and North Central Pinal County
Blowing Dust Advisory
Statement as of 3:12 AM MDT on July 25, 2014
... Blowing dust advisory remains in effect from 2 PM this
afternoon to 9 PM MST this evening...
A blowing dust advisory remains in effect from 2 PM this
afternoon to 9 PM MST this evening.
* Affected area... the greater Phoenix metropolitan area and
northwest and north central Pinal County.
* Timing... from 2 PM MST this afternoon until 9 PM MST this
evening... as strong and gusty thunderstorm outflows develop
and move across the region. There is a slight possibility that
merging outflows could consolidate and track northwest...
forming a haboob... with areas of widespread dense blowing
* Winds... thunderstorm outflow winds of 35 to 45 mph... generally
blowing toward the northwest.
* Visibility... rapidly dropping to around 1 mile... possibly
lower near open fields and dust-prone areas.
* Impacts... visibilities may be drop suddenly... resulting in
hazardous driving conditions. Use caution if you encounter
areas of blowing dust.
Be ready for a sudden drop in visibility. If you encounter
blowing dust or blowing sand on the roadway or see it
approaching... pull off the Road as far as possible and put your
vehicle in Park. Turn the lights all the way off and keep your
foot off the brake pedal.
Remember... pull aside... stay alive.
Statement as of 1:13 AM MDT on July 25, 2014
... Record high minimum temperature set at Phoenix AZ...
A record high minimum temperature of 93 degrees was set at Phoenix
AZ yesterday. This breaks the old record of 90 set in 2006.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Blowing Dust Advisory , Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Heat Advisory
- Kansas - Heat Advisory
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Maryland - Record Report
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Nebraska - Heat Advisory
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Heat Advisory, Excessive Heat Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning