San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:52 PM CDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 1:52 PM EDT on September 16, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 8.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 9.5 feet by
* Impacts at 8.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Patterson 8 8.5 Mon 09 PM 8.8 9.4 9.5 9.4 9.3
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Record Report