San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:28 PM CDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on October 25, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until Saturday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this week.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Patterson 8 9.5 Mon 08 PM 9.4 9.2 8.9 8.3 7.3
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report