Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 11:22 PM CDT on April 17, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on April 19, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Sunday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of Alabama... northwest Florida and southeast
Mississippi... including the following areas... in Alabama...
Butler... Choctaw... Clarke... Conecuh... Covington... Crenshaw...
Escambia... lower Baldwin... lower Mobile... Monroe... upper
Baldwin... upper Mobile... Washington and Wilcox. In northwest
Florida... coastal Escambia... coastal Okaloosa... coastal Santa
Rosa... inland Escambia... inland Okaloosa and inland Santa
Rosa. In southeast Mississippi... George... Greene... Perry...
stone and Wayne.
* Through Sunday morning
* what and where... the potential for flash flooding will
continue across the region through Sunday morning. Showers and
thunderstorms capable of producing 2 to 4 inches or more
rainfall in a brief period of time will periodically develop
and move across the area.
* Impacts... possible Road closures. Local creek flooding... as
well as water flowing over roadways will develop in areas that
receive the highest rain.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
Stay tuned for further updates from your National Weather Service
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- Maryland - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Record Report
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Fire Weather Warning
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory