Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:27 AM CDT on April 19, 2015
Expires 4:27 AM EDT on April 20, 2015
327 am CDT sun Apr 19 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee river near LeRoy
* from late this morning until further notice.
* At 3 am Sunday the stage was 23.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue to rise
near 24.6 feet by Thursday morning. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* At 24 feet... flooding of low lying farm and pasturelands in the area will
occur. Cattle in low lying areas may need to be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3160 8810 3160 8806 3149 8786 3114 8792
3114 8802 3149 8793
The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee river near Coffeeville dam
* until further notice.
* At 2 am Sunday the stage was 30.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 29 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 31.4 feet by early Thursday morning
then begin falling.
* At 29 feet... pastureland in the area will become flooded and livestock need to
be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3231 8803 3232 8791 3178 8809 3160 8806
3160 8810 3178 8822
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 11:45 PM CDT on April 18, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on April 19, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT Sunday...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of Alabama and southeast Mississippi... including the
following areas... in Alabama... Choctaw... Clarke... Monroe...
Washington and Wilcox. In southeast Mississippi... George...
Greene... Perry... stone and Wayne.
* Until 7 am CDT Sunday
* what and where... showers and thunderstorms are expected to
develop across the area through tonight. The heavier storms
may produce up to 2 to 4 inches of rainfall which may lead to
* Impacts... possible Road closures. Local creek flooding... as
well as water flowing over roadways will develop in areas that
receive the highest rain.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement, Hydrologic Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Maine - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement, Hydrologic Statement , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Coastal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory