Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:15 PM CDT on April 22, 2018
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on April 23, 2018
... Wind Advisory in effect until 4 am CDT Monday...
The National Weather Service in Birmingham has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 4 am CDT Monday.
* Timing... the strongest winds will be possible through 4 am
* Winds... will be 15 to 25 mph with gusts of 35 mph. Wind gusts
above 40 mph will be possible at higher elevations.
* Impacts... strong winds could cause large limbs and smaller
trees to fall.
A Wind Advisory means that wind gusts of 35 mph are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alabama - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Record Report
- Colorado -
- Florida - Tornado Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Georgia - Tornado Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Areal Flood Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nevada -
- New Mexico -
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Virginia - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- West Virginia - Wind Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Special Statement