San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Alabama, De Kalb
Statement as of 3:08 AM CDT on July 28, 2014
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on July 28, 2014
... Significant weather advisory for east central De Kalb and
southeastern Jackson counties until 400 am CDT...
At 308 am CDT... Doppler radar indicated a strong thunderstorm near
Sylvania... or 7 miles north of Rainsville... moving southeast at 35
Penny size hail and wind gusts of 30 to 40 mph will be possible with
Locations impacted include...
Fort Payne... Rainsville... Little River Canyon National preserve...
Henagar... Sylvania... Powell... section... Pisgah... Little River Falls
and Valley Head.
Strong gusty winds will be capable of knocking down small tree
limbs... along with other small unsecured items. Seek safe shelter
until this storm has passed.
Frequent cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm.
Lightning can strike several miles away from the parent thunderstorm.
Seek a safe shelter inside a building or vehicle.
Lat... Lon 3450 8555 3450 8556 3448 8558 3444 8558
3441 8561 3437 8563 3437 8565 3454 8599
3470 8590 3460 8553 3453 8551
time... Mot... loc 0807z 294deg 31kt 3460 8588
- Alabama - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Heat Advisory
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory
- Illinois - Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Weather Statement
- Pennsylvania - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Heat Advisory
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Heat Advisory
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement